Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Issue 9 of 91 Magazine NOW ONLINE!

Firstly, thanks so much to everyone for the comments, tweets etc on my last post regarding losing my blog images. It seems they are well and truly gone, and it would take me months to reinstate everything... I've therefore taken the decision to start afresh with a new blog, and just import my favourite archived posts... it's really gutting that I've destroyed 6 years of work, but hey, sometimes these things happen for a reason, so that is why I'm taking it as a sign to work on a new site. For the meantime I'll continue to post here, and I will keep you updated on the changes when they happen.

Anyway, in other, more happy news, the lastest issue of 91 Magazine has hit the interweb this morning, and I hope you will take a mo to pop by, check out the preview and then, if you haven't already, subscribe! ;)

A single issue costs just £2 to download, or an annual subscription (4 issues) is £7. The digital issues are yours to keep - they do not disappear once the new issue goes live or anything, so you can continue to look back on them whenever you like.

Here are a few spreads from inside to give you a taster, but click here to see the full preview or go straight to Magzter to download the full issue. We also have a 91 Magazine app now too! You can download your issues here to Apple News Stand, and will receive updates on any special offers or as soon as the new issue is online.




Anyway, do let me know what you think of the latest issue, we love to hear your feedback! :)
More info about 91 Magazine is on the website.

 xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just had a quick look and will read more over the weekend, looks great as always!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover